Friday, March 02, 2007

1 Day to go before my flight + Our Peace Prairie Detachment Soccer team

In fact its less than a day to go before I fly back to Singapore. Still have outstanding work back in base that is not cleared, the house is still untidy, my bedroom is a mess but I am going to put all this things behind me and tune myself to the holiday mood. Thanks to Shirlene (Mun Kit Wife), I will be heading to the airport at 2pm tomorrow for an early check in. 2 big luggage and 1 carry on is all I have but I am thankful that I will have a Mitsubishi Montero SUV to carry all this stuff to the airport. Really need those big trunk spaces.

Packing for my home trip is not much of a headache cause I am now heading home and not to a foreign place. Everything I need is already back at home so I just need to pack clothings and the stuff I brought during my aggressive shopping trip for my family and friends.

Flight time tomorrow is at 6pm and I hope I don't get much of a jet lag during the long flight back home. Have my laptop with me to keep me entertained during the trip till the two batteries runs out. I wonder if the plane have any power socket for laptop at all?

All right Dallas, good night and see you in 3 weeks time. My blog will be tuning back to Singapore context from tomorrow onwards. Oh by the way, did I mention about the soccer team we got from Peace Prairie Detachment? Our team is currently playing in a league and all the updates on our team results, fixture and players profile can be found right at,

http://sinusa.fc.sg/index.php/fixture/


Be sure to support our fellow Singaporeans playing right here. Hmmm...looks like we are the only Singaporean team playing in United States! How honored could that be?? Definitely joining the team next season, but in the mean time I need to attend our off season soccer games

No comments: