Sunday, March 04, 2007

Half way between United States and Singapore


Yo yo! Check it out! Booyakasha!

You don’t see Asian returning the food tray after a Mac Donald meal, you do observe Americans doing so. You don’t see fellow Singaporean tipping the waitress/waiter/ server or whatever you call them but I have been tipping them for over 10 months regardless of service. So that’s the difference in the East and the West culture, Asian vs Ang Mo. Why is it that I have to pay 3 dollars for a luggage trolley in most United States Airport while I get the Trolley for free at HK or Singapore? This is most ironic for base on the MacDonald Meal theory, Asian will care much less about returning the trolley compared to the Ang Mo. Let me make it clear, I am not looking down on Asian or looking up to the Ang Mo, it ultimately is just cultural difference and mean no harm. However after seeing an old auntie arranging back the dozens of trolley shrewd everywhere at HK Airport, I wonder if it will be better to implement the US$3 trolley policy right here in Asia than in America. I was motivated to return the trolley in America expecting to receive my money back like some NTUC trolley, instead I only got a quarter back which the machine over exaggerated as rewards. Sigh, can’t even get a burger with a quarter and I think I am the only one using those “VIP” priced trolley.

Have arrived at HK International airport earlier than expected. I suspect the pilot of the SQ001 airline must former RSAF pilots on afterburners when they proudly proclaim that they are 1 hrs ahead of time through the radio. BRAVO!!! Now I have to wait at the airport for an extra hour. The SQ flight stewardess were as usual very professional and sexy (kekeke), even spotted two of em who were onboard my flight to USA 10 months ago. Seems like all this flying make them look older now but the body hugging Kebaya still brings out the youthful beauty in them. I wonder have they got promoted cause the both of them are now wearing green Kebaya instead of the regular blue. Being a guy who have experience walking onboard a helicopter full of vibration, I really admire their ability to put on a smile while walking around a moving aircraft, doing the balancing act of the food tray, pushing the trolleys and attending to everyone need without breaking up. Wonder if there is any boot camp for the flight stewardess and steward. Anyway, I sometime feel they have been trained to put on a smile all the time during work onboard like they got some kind of smile switch to turn on during work and off when they are out of work. Sometimes I feel they got a tough time responding to inconsiderate passengers but still holding a smile.

I think we human are still not that civilized yet. Despite all the appeal and advise to put up the toilet seat a when using, especially for Unisex toilet like those onboard of the aircraft. I still see toilet seat doused with urine of man with serious lack of control, consideration for our ladies and of course aiming. What can we do? We should seriously consider fixing an alarm bell to shame this bunch of idiots in unisex toilet. This is how its goes, when the toilet seat is down and this idiots spray their stuff on the seat, it should sound of a little alarm through the cabin. Than we all should look at their blushing faces when they emerge from their little adventure. Now either they aim properly if they are too lazy to put up the seats or they should just make like less traumatic for them by putting up the seats. Seriously cannot make it man….for all the ladies out there, I shall apologize for this idiots poor control of their wheenies and please don’t expect them to have any better self control with their dickheads in bed. Probably have pre-mature ejaculation before you reach orgasm.

Fucking pricks...I gave up my seat for his wife at the departuure hall and he just take it without a word of appreciation? Which planet are this pricks from? Gold in his mouth, can't even open it to say thank you, scare that I steal the gold from him. Wah La.....so uncivilised. I am not gonna mention about colors but my Afro-Americans and Mexicano brothers in United States know how to keep in real and say thank you.

1 more hour to go before the last leg of my journey back to Singapore. Really excited to meet my families and friend. Must not forget to buy some alcoholic stuff from the DFS before heading out.


No comments: