Thursday, March 08, 2007

Women in relationship

Sometimes, I just can’t understand women in a relationship. They are mistreated and disrespected, cheated and not cherish by their man but they just keep on clinging on to this empty relationship as though there won’t be any further suffering. I guess, in their mind there is this expectation that things will improve or get better as times goes by. If its all soreness and conflict before marriage, what will it be like after?

死不走. Maybe that could easily describe her mentality. Her boyfriend lied to her about his whereabouts; he went for “Extra Curricular Activity”, he was very aggressive to her and when she initiated a breakup yesterday (with much courage), he just breakdown and go begging her not to leave. What the hell… first you do all the shit to turn her off and now you are going on all 4 to have her back again, again to your hell hole? Utter disrespect man. She somehow back down this time and got back to the relationship. Relationship should be build on trust and I don’t see the case here.

Aiyo… the forest is so so big, got Rambutan tree, Durian tree, strawberry bush, Apple tree, orange tree, peach tree blar blar blar, why is she giving up the whole forest just for a tree of poisonous fruits? 为了一颗树而放弃整个树林, 天啊!!!

You know, the thing about life is “Either you are in control or you are not”. I sure don’t want any one totally controlling mine. Yes, sometimes we got to give and take in friendship or relationship but got to strike a balance. Can’t be giving it all you have and getting no reciprocate affection or help in return right? It’s the Yin & Yang of human relationship, just like nature everything got to have a balance else its just chaos and instability all the time.

Thank god the whole island is rigged with WiFi Internet network, that means less of a handicap for me...I thought. I head to the National Library today to use the free WiFi services so that I can check my e-mail, my utility bills in US and also to track down any good deals on Spoofee.com. Happily walk into the library trying to poke a 2 pin US plug into a 3 pin Singapore power-outlet.... Damn, I forgotten to bring my traveller power adapter. My laptop is a total foreign creature right here. So I have to walk around the whole of Bugis Junction area to buy the adapter and the weather right here is no joking matter. Within a few walking distance, I am sweating like a call...eventually have to go all the way to Sim Lim Square to get it and walk all the way back to the National Library. Woah...some kind of exercise for me. Hope I don't smell of sweat later on when I meet with my friend for dinner. Warm and humid....haiz...not my kind of weather.

No comments: