Friday, March 23, 2007

Reached San Francisco

Right now, I am logged onto the Free WiFi network at the Hostel International right here at San Francisco. The Hostel is located right in the center of the popular Fisherman's Wharf and its very cheap for a night stay, just US$25. However, just like any Hostel...I have to stay in a room shared with 7 other guys. I am the eighth guy.

Things went smoothly since landing at the airport. Thanks to tourist friendly signs, I have no problem finding the SkyTrain (Mono-rail) which I took to find my way to the car rental center. Paid for my reservation and pick up a red Ford Focus, my horse for this 2 days in San Francisco.

I guess I will focus more of my tour right now and will not be updating this blog till I return to my home away from home in Dallas on Sunday morning. Will be doing a photo blog thingy in the mean time. Heres my plan, take photo and write my thoughts in a notebook because thoughts comes at an instance and goes away in an instance. So instead of accumulating my thoughts till the end of the day to blog like what I did in the past, I will write it down with each pictures I take. This way, I don't have to search my brain to find the words or sentence that never eluded me in that moment .

Got to go now. See you guys back in Dallas.

No comments: