Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Reflection... I need to travel the Earth

Less than 10 days before I head back to US. I seriously can't wait to leave Singapore. Not that I don't like my country, I just miss USA, its weather and my dog shed. What a self contradicting person I was, first I miss Singapore, Now I miss USA. Guess the saying goes true, "THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE". Coming back makes me realize I have not really make good use of my last 10 months stay in the United States. As far as exploration and traveling is concern, I could count the places with one hand. Coming back to Singapore for more than 2 weeks is just too long not forgetting that I might be back in Singapore for good after my tour of duty in USA ends. If not for my family, I guess I should be flying off this weekend. Told myself, got to plan more tour and traveling once I get back to States. First will be San Francisco tour with a 2 days drive down the west coast of USA by Cabrillo Highway , also know as ROUTE 1. Known to be one of the most Scenic Highway in USA (I need a convertible for that!!!)

Pacific Highway Route 1 ....Drooling.....

Next YellowStone National Park and finally a driving tour of the East coast of United States from Miami to New York. Thats just a plan... better to have plan than nothing right? :)

No comments: