Sunday, March 11, 2007

Whats Customer service? San Francisco tour! My friend design website.

Duck Noodle with my favourite roast chicken backside. Yum yum

Great customer service today is all about knowing your customer well even after 11t months of absent and serving him a bowl of duck noodles with chicken backside. Some how the stall auntie still remember me after such a long time and knew right away I like chicken backside with my duck noodle without even asking me. I was thoroughly surprised when my bowl of noodle was serve by her stall assistant who is a faggot.

Have decided end my stay in Singapore earlier and thus moving forward my flight back to United States from 25th March to 22nd March. Will be planning to stay and tour around San Francisco from the 22nd of March Thursday to 25th of March where I will be catching an American Airline flight back to Dallas exactly at mid night. Got to plan my car rental and accommodation on a budget so my plan is to rent a cheap compact car to drive around San Francisco and sleep in a Motel for my 2 days stay right there. Just check out the weather, it look pretty good with day time temperature at 18 degree Celsius and night at 10, pretty cooling spring time weather. I was initially worried about the weather because I have only brought summer time clothes in my luggage back to Singapore and this will be exactly the same attire I will be bringing back to United States. Thank god its not freezing winter and for 10 degrees and above, my body is still pretty comfortable with it.

Two of the places I have in mind right now is the famous Golden Gate Bridges, the Alcatraz Island maximum security prison a.k.a "THE ROCK" and ending my short two day tour driving 72 miles around Lake Tahoe probably on Saturday before heading back to San Francisco International Airport to catch the mid-night flight back to Dallas. Hmm...the more I read about San Francisco from the different website, the more I feel two days might be too short. Hmm, maybe I should go back to US on Monday instead of Thursday! This way I will have a full 4 days of exploration!!! Well just a thought only, on a tight budget budget so not gonna splurge too much on this Holiday trip at the moment. Gonna safe up $$$$ for my YellowStone Park and Petrified Forest road trip July this year.

Like to introduce you guys to my secondary school friend, Boon Siong... he is a freelance designer who was also my Digital Media Design course mate back in 1998 at NYP. He made it through the course and is right now a very successful freelance web designer while I fortunately got my PhD during the course (Poly Halfyear Dropout) and ended up taking an Engineering course and signing on to the "Iron Rice Bowl Inc" call RSAF. Like to introduce you guys to his website, it look really cool and telling you frankly.... it have went through evolution of time and got so much better today. Probably thanks to his numerous backpacking trip around Asia that expanded his design style and creativity...

4 comments:

Garfield said...

can u show me more more pic than wording...your understanding is deeply appreciated

Anonymous said...

can u show me more more pic than wording...your understanding is deeply appreciated

Unknown said...

What the hell are you guys talking about? Its Chicken backside and the picture is right there in front of you guys!

LT said...

hey chee mui ...

from 22-25 in San Fran is enough .. actually if you stay downtown you dun need a car to travel ard as there are bus, cable car and trolly to bring you ard the downtown and even to the port to go to Alcatraz ..
yes golden gate bridge and alcatraz is a MUST Go place in SFO ... and yes Lake Tahoe is gorgeous .. but i duno the weather now over there cause last year my friend went ard this time and they were having snow storm thus driving is dangerous .. but well with snow chain its easier ...

if you need any help or advice ask me .. cause i plan my SFO trip .. yeah ... and emm priceline can be a good place to bid hotels in downtown ... and the road are real steep and i mean really steep so driving is tough ...

also anth place you can visit is the lombard street world crookiest street .. nobs hill (their high class residence area) grace catherdral which have a repica of duno which famous church in france or where .. keke