Sunday, March 25, 2007

Back to Dallas, Back to work

9.00am, 25th March

I have just finish unpacking all my luggage and bag. I am tired but I am satisfied with my little adventure in California. It was just a short 2 days which was just too short to really experience the clean, green and breezing San Francisco City , the lay back serene California Coast, the small town of Santa Cruz and Silicon Valley of San Jose and saddest of all missing the Aquarium at Monterey Bay due to lack of time (kind of regret not going there after looking at the website now).

I am sure I will be revisiting San Francisco once again (as a backpacker and not a luggage hauler) and this time I will cycle pass the Golden Gate Bridge, I will fully explore the city which I did not have much time to and of course visit that Aquarium at Monterey Bay.

Got to catch up on some sleep and rest those tired body of mind. After taking too much Pacific Ocean breeze, I think my throat 发盐了, got a bit of sore throat. Will be writing a chronological blog of my tour experience in this few days. In the mean time, I leave you guys with a nice picture of the Pacific Ocean Sunset...

No comments: