Thursday, March 22, 2007

Transiting in Hong Kong

My flight could not have been less exciting as I thought. First the plane met with a very strong turbulence during flight, much shaky compared to my flight on a Chinook. At one point of the time, I could literally feel the aircraft been push down by 1000 ft within a second, you know the feeling you got when the roller coaster take a dip.... could feel the pee coming out.

Next thing my In-Flight entertainment headphone did not work at all and it happen at a time when I needed it most after getting really tired reading a novel titled "Prey" and it happen at a very busy steward and stewardess time during flight, dinner time. Even the "call for help" button did not help at all as their hands are full.

I got my headphone and my dinner. Half way through the movie, "Stranger Than Fiction", an argument was heard few seats behind me. Apparently this Ah Pek was very "Buey Song" or piss off with the way the Auntie in front of him reclined her seats. I thought I heard a bit of cursing or swearing in Cantonese and little shoving of the seat in front of him. The auntie was calm as cucumber or like a pussy cat sitting at a ledge .... while the Ah Pek was furious. What a waste of customer service this Ah Pek created, his action summon so many flight steward and stewardess to resolve the situation. What the fuck....this is economy class, if he want more leg room, pay more...go to first class lah!

While I was kay-pohing looking at that little drama unfold and finally came to a conclusion (Ah Pek) calm down, I accidentally press the stop button of the in-flight entertainment system controller. Shit.... I was 1 hr through the movie, now I have to fast forward from the beginning..... DAMN!!!!! The fast forward button is spoilted!!! %&*$@%$^%$!&^#%%$%@^&#%

I hope there is no turbulence on the next leg of my flight to San Francisco from HK, turbulence might have cause all this chaos on board.

No comments: