Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Mummy with Tattoo!


Spotted this lady at Las Vegas Hard Rock Cafe during my tour there. Just look at the myriad of tattoos on her body! She is the living walking art museum. A 45 years old lady, mum of 3 with the eldest son at 20yrs old. She said she did her tattoo long before her kids was born and they grown up getting use to mum artistic taste. I guess it will take lots of acceptance for her if she was in Singapore but I think we live in the age of Americanization and MacDonalds, Nike and Reeboks. People of my age are already father and mother of son and daughters, I think acceptance is easier right now compare to our father mother generation who consider tattoo as taboo, as gangsterism. She will make a really cool grandmother too! Just give her a shotgun and a sunglass to complete the image.

I can't take a Tattoo on my armpit...will die from tickle. Kudos to her.

Next up, what if Terminator was send back 2007 years ago to protect Jesus?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnq7N6X4x84

No comments: