Thursday, February 22, 2007

Back to Singapore! My Flight Itinerary

I will be heading back to my home country Singapore next Friday. After 10 months of adventure in United States, its time to head back for all year summer, great kopitiam food and back to my home in Yishun. Mmmm...I could almost smell the Meepok, Chay Kway Teow, Roti Prata and my favourite Chilli Crab. Finally, they are within my grasp.

Will be flying out of Dallas on Friday 2nd of March at 6.42pm US Central time. Taking United Airlines Flight 0555 which is a AIRBUS A319 JET. Never took an AIRBUS Jet before so this is the first time.

At 8.31pm Pacific time, if there is not flight delay or hiccups, I will reach San Francisco for a transfer flight to SINGAPORE AIRLINES Flight SQ001. At last, something Singapore to preview even before reaching our shores. Kinda miss my last experience on a SQ flight and after so many month, I probably will be drooling and eyes wide open when I see our flight stewardess. American airlines flight stewardess are either auntie type or just could not match the elegance and beauty of the Singapore Girl.

Unfortunately, I got to wait 4 hours before the plane depart San Francisco at 12.05am, Sat Mar 3. Its gonna be a long 14hrs flight across the Pacific Ocean to stop over at Hong Kong for refuel on 4th of March Sunday, 6.55am Singapore time before going on a final 4 hours flight all the way to Singapore. Arrival time at Changi Airport, with no delays, will be 12pm in the afternoon.

No comments: