Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Video MTV of my Grand Canyon 2007 trip

Just a short video clip made by me using "Friendly" version of Ulead Video Studio.

Main Song: Starship Jefferson-Nothing Gonna Stop Us Now
Ending Song: KISS- Beth



Somehow I don't know what happen. All of a sudden we are quiet to each other. I wonder is it all just a dream for the past few months? I choose to be the quiet one now, I thought she need time and space for herself. I choose to loosen my grip for a while, I feel her heart is still with someone else. I guess loving someone sometimes is about letting go. I hope I could make things all right when I get hope. I told myself never to have a long distance emotional attachment when I got to US but I dive myself into the warmness of love at first which freezes in winter. Something happen on that Friday when she stop taking my call and stop calling back. No... I am not blaming her, I am not blaming myself...Love is unexplainable and unreasonable. It mysteriously came and goes. Its hard to hold on to the Candle in the cold rain. Life still goes on.... ... Whatever it is, things got to start all over again. I hope everything goes well this time round...

No comments: