Friday, September 01, 2006

Serious Animal Abuse!!! Very very Angry now!

I don't believe how someone could actually put so much Chinese medicated oil into my Sugar Gliders cage while I was away from Guard Duty last night. When I reach home this morning, I was very very SHOCK to find one of my Sugar Glider lying there motionlessly with a strong stench of Chinese Medicated Oil coming from its bed in the cage. Quickly check on the other younger one and THANK GOD, he was fine but sure is a bit traumatise by the sight of the dead counterparts.

I took that poor creature out of the cage and true enough, its whole body is literally coated with medicated oil and surprisingly it is still breathing but very very weak breathing it was. Rush her to the washroom and bath her in warm running water hopefully to get rid of the smell that was overwhelming her sensitive nose. The next sign of life was a bit of a claw movement and nibbling of my fingers. One of her eyes was open but other was close, probably cause by the oil getting into that eye. It was a really sad sight to see her struggling in my hands, a small little life that could soon leave the face of the earth. Gave it a bit of massage on her head and body, hoping to get those blood circulation going while keeping the warm water flowing over her body.

A sign of life mean sign of hope. She momentarily lapse into unconscious and looking at her trying to pull herself forward on the piece of cloth I lay her on really bring out the desperation of living on and the fighting spirit...clinging to her life. I pray really hard to GOD that she will survive through this ordeal. Called Siew Siew to get some help but his Wife Karen pick up the phone instead. Through her, I got the number for the Vet and she was very kind of come over to my apartment to pick my and my sugar glider out to the pet clinic located near Galleria Shopping Center.

Right now, I am keeping my finger cross for her well being. I don't mind spending that extra money for that little life that was nearly taken away by some perverted, no balls son of the bitch who can't pick on people of his own size. There is no one else staying with me and it very very obvious who commited this crime. It really sadden me to realise how cruel some people can be. I feell really unsafe to stay in the same apartment with this guy and right now I am already considering either of us move out.

I did not offend anyone, I am a very considerate person Why would some one do this to me and my pet.

Dr Marshall from the pet clinic just called. My pet is now under oxygen, taken some activated carbon medication to cleanse her blood stream but still extremely weak right now.

"SOME ONE GONNA ANSWER FOR THIS!!!"

After much gentleman talk with my room mate and kok meng, I realise it could be the maintenence guy at my Apartment who came in and drug the Sugar Gliders..gonna complain...


1 comment:

luvtopia said...

wah which cruel and irritating fella would actually do this to an animal... KILL TAT FELLA MAN!!! *angry*