Sunday, September 10, 2006

Our Favorite Hair Salon

Have to get my hair cut today after the boss warn me of my less than acceptable hair length. Dear boss, its not even touching my ears and shirt collar!!! It just look long because I naturally have a very dense amount of hair and when it grows slightly longer, it makes my head look kinda puffy.

My favorite and only hair salon I go is the one operated by 3 Vietnamese sister, Corney, Tina and Camy. The same goes for most of my good colleagues from my section. They are pretty hairstylist and their skills match their beauty. Althought there is a bit of a language barrier with respect to the accent and style of English between a American Vietnamese and a Singlish speaking Singaporean man, its no a problem talking cock with those girls while getting our hair cut except you got to choose the right vocabulary sometimes.

The best part of any haircut session is the washing. Corney use 2 different kind of shampoo on my hair plus a very very minty conditioner that always brain freeze me. Good for the summer weather but might be an overkill in the winter. The head massage while washing really brings me to cloud 9 and how I wish it could go on forever. The massage relieve those weeks of pressure building up in my head...

It cost US$13 for the professional haircut and wash and styling. The additional tips to give is up to individual but I was so satisfied with the job well done I gave her US$3 as a token of appeciation. Nice to see her beaming smile when she recieved the tips and I am sure Corney will continue to excel in her hairdressing career.

Theres me in yellow, cheekily taking a photo of Dave new hairstyle. Just look at those girls poster on the wall! Drooling already....


The most comfortable place in the salon, the hair washing basin. Just look at that customer satisfying smile with the gentle hands of Tina stimulating the nerve on his head.

No comments: