Saturday, September 16, 2006

First postcard from Singapore in my life



Was beaming with smile and super touched yesterday when I recieve a friend's post card from Singapore. This is the first time I ever recieved a post card and ironically its a Singapore Themed post card send to a Singaporean (me lah). Usually people should be receiving post card that is not from their country/ nationality. Hmm.... can smell the air and dust of Singapore on the post card. Paste it nicely on the wall beside a really cool "make over" photo I took, always reminding me the people waiting for me to return back home in one piece, a more enlighten person and a greater character than before. And thats exactly my objective for this oversea work trip... to survive in one piece, getting in no trouble. To be better enlighten about life and been a homo sapien and to build good characteristic for the better of mankind. Ha ha!


No comments: