Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Gloomy, wet and cold Labor Day.

Wait up late at 10.30am this morning and realise that for the first time for several weeks, it was raining heavily outdoor. The cold wind just came rushing in to my apartment the moment I open the sliding door and the balcony. Realise that I am more of a Spring and Summer boy and cold weather just does not suit me at all.

Instead of waking up feeling refresh, it turn out to be kind of a miserable gloomy mood for me. Worst still, I went back to my laptop after breakfast to watch Final Destination 4. All those death and gory scene aggravated the poor mood I have for the day. Seems like I won't be looking forward to Winter when everything will look dead around me. Summer is coming to an end soon, so much for all the heat that we all have been complaining for the past few months...come autumn, the leaves will start to fall and the temperature will be much more cooling but PLEASE DON'T RAIN!!!

Went out with the guys in the evening for Dinner at IHOP a.k.a International House Of Pancakes. This is probably one of the good, value for money (cheap lah) restaurant located all around the Dallas/Forth Worth metroplex. I reckon the serve the BEST Pancakes in the world and of course they got lots of Ala Carte items in the menu too.




Right now, I felt kind of sick. A slight fever and bit of a running nose. Probably due to the sudden turn of weather today. My body usually adapt to weather changes and also sudden work shift changes by falling sick first. Hope things turn out well tomorrow morning.

GOOD NIGHT!

No comments: