Thursday, September 07, 2006

Snappy went for Adoption.

Today I decided to send Snappy, the other Sugar Glider I have to Petland for adoption. If sugar have not die, I will have kept both of them in my apartment. Just could not bear keeping Snappy alone in the cage and in my apartment and pretty apprehensive about buying another Sugar Glider... the traumatizing incident still linger at the back of my mine. Last night, I can sense his loneliness cause Snappy just keep confining in a small corner with his ears down, a sign of depression.

Brought Snappy to Petland Lewisville and duly pass it to one of the staff name Robbie. Robbie put Snappy into his new home together with several other gliders. Under my watchful eyes, I am relieved to find him "clicking" with the rest almost immediately.... no bloody territorial fight. Robbie is a Sugar Glider pet owner himself thus I am relieved to have Snappy in his care.





A small little farewell and I headed to the "Half Price Book Store" next door. Spend almost an hour there and brought two books at very cheap cheap price. US$3.00 for Micheal Crichton's "Prey" and "The Everything GHOST BOOK" at US$4.60. Its cooling weather nowadays so its gonna be comfortable to sit at the balcony, reading some books instead staying in the confine of my bedroom, laptop and Internet.


After 2 days of MC, finally heading back to work tomorrow....

1 comment:

Wu ZongTang, Justin said...

I see your picture always has a white border followed by a thin grey border... is it you edit urself one or u did something to the "hello" setting?