Thursday, August 31, 2006

My Life on a Wednesday morning.

9.00am- Woke up sharply at 9.00am

9.05am- Brush teeth and notice a pimple growing just below my nose, squeeze it out since its ripe.

9.15am- Breadfast; 2 slice of bread coated with Hazelnut Chocolate and butter plus a glass of milk.

9.23am- Change into PT kit and off for a morning run. It much cooler this morning due to a cold front.

10.00- Making that final burst 300m away from the finishing line, along East Beltline Road. Step into the toilet just in time before those hazardous material came out of my butt. The heavy dinner last night just sink all the way to my rectum while running.

10.10am- Feeling really shiok to relieve those pressure. Head out to the letter box to check if my Naval Federal Savings account documents in here. NO.

10.15am- Got home and kept myself busy by cleaning my Sugar Gliders cage. Must be all the good food I gave to them every night cause they tend to produce lots of poo this few days. Luckily it don't smell and its dry. Decorate it abit and put my "worn for 3 days" T-shirt in the cage to help them recgonize my smell and built that "Pet to Owner or Owner to Pet" bonding.

10.30am- Blast the radio on 1003.7 FM , heat up the stove and started cooking for tonights dinner. Will be staying overnight for guard duty with an Engine man "Xiao Mi". For tonight, I will have Pork Chop, Cheese Egg omelette, Sardines and Apple. Realise I have use too much salt to wash the pork chop prior to marinating two days ago cause it taste kinda salty during the taste test.

11.00am- Finish cooking and time to start on the most dreaded task of any chef...WASHING THE PLATES. Although there is a dish washer in my apartment, I have apprehension on its ability.

11.20am- Started typing the title of this blog "My Life On A Wednesday Morning"

11.43am- Started typing this line... "11.40am- Started typing this line..."11.43am- Started typing this line..."11.43am- Started typing this line..."11.43am- Started typing this line..."11.43am- Started typing this line..."11.43am- Started typing this line..."11.43am- Started typing this line...


"DO YOU HAVE A FEELING THAT YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE IS ROUTINE OR A CLOSED LOOP? BREAK FREE FROM THAT LOOP TIME TO TIME OR YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A COMPUTER PROGRAM"




No comments: