Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Special Delivery! God to be...



In a matter of weeks, I will be playing GOD or GAIA or King or Slave Master to a small colony of ants provided those creatures don't perish on their long trip, states to states in the UPS/ FEDEX planes and truck. Pretty exciting and really looking forward to their arrival, 30 of them in a special tube, throught the mail. Yes, I am not kidding you... there sure is lots of things you can order for shipment within the United States and the Harvester Ants are just one of those weird things, costing me 3 US bucks + another 3 bucks shipment fees. Lets not forget to mention you can even get tapoles, lizard eggs, hermit crab and god knows what other critters. All from this websites..

http://www.antsalive.com/

http://www9.mailordercentral.com/unclemilton/

What kinda benevolent GOD I am if I don't provide my worshipper with a proper place to live? Thats taken care of in a seperate shipments from,

http://www.antworkstoys.com/



Check out those futuristic ant colony for my followers, they sure live much happier in those bluey gels, invulnerable to earthquakes and collapse. Their home will come comfortably equipped with lightings and air-conditioning (from my apartment). This was something derived from a NASA "Ants in Outer Space" project which end up to become a fantastic looking piece of art work for my room or office desk. Hmm...the neat blue transparency lets me take a good look at my subjects.

Keeping my finger cross right now for the colony delivery and most importantly the creatures safe passage to the place where they will LIVE, DIG, FEED, ENTERTAIN and than PERISH because ants typically survive for 3 months out in the wild.

No comments: