Friday, August 11, 2006

The Ant Kingdom have arrived!!!

The birth of a new kingdom
under the closeful eyes of "Kisses" and "Freedom of Speech" guardians

Oh yes! My Ant kingdom have finally arrived! But where are my subjects? My kingdom citizens? My worshippers? The ants? They should now be in the United States mailing system, hopefully arriving at my premises this weekend to populate this deserted and totally undevelop territory.

Unfortunately, like earth, the kingdom was created with a minor flaw, a little crack at the edge of that world... a natural flaw or in our context "manufacturing flaws". It made me so mad at such poor quality control that I wrote an E-mail to the online merchant...



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Riccardo Tan [mailto:rseaf@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 11:27 PM
To: 'orders@aquatic-store.com'
Subject: Defective Ant Works illuminated

Hi there,

I have recently purchase the “Antworks” illuminated and it was delivered to me through USPS on the 8th of Aug (today). However, upon opening the package, I discovered a flaw in on a corner of the product. Please refer to the attached pictures for more details.

It appear to be an internal crack in the plastic cause by manufacturing fault. Although the crack does not affect the functionality of the product, it is still unacceptable and from an aesthetic point of view, an eye sore.

I like to know how I can get a replacement for the damage product. Will also appreciate if an arrangement could be made to have a percentage of refunds if I choose to keep the defective product as the Harvester Ants I ordered might not have a home to stay pending the return of the defective product and shipment of the replacements.

Below are a my order details to aid you in addressing my concerns.

Jian Wei, Tan

1717 East Belt Line Rd Apt 2021

Coppell, TX 75019-4247

The package's Delivery Confirmation ID is 9102805213907181559699

E-mail address: majmoron@yahoo.com

Sincere,

Riccardo Tan J.W

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However customer service rules the day in my case, instead of having to return the product to exchange for a new one as stated in their term and condition, they decided to send me another AntWorks Illuminated, Free Of Charge!!! That really means a lot to me as a customer and as a token of appreciation I have decided to advertise this product and their company to all you readers out there...

http://www.antworkstoys.com/

3 comments:

luvtopia said...

heyhey wat's antworks????

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

It a Ants Aquarium~