Thursday, March 13, 2008

Plans might be disrupted!!!

First, I have a family tour to Taiwan from the 7th of May to 14th of May. Next I will be attending my brother customary wedding dinner on the 16th of May. I so looking forward to both this events when suddenly the unconfirmed news came crashing down on me yesterday that there is a very high possibility I will only be able to go back Singapore towards the end of May instead of the 4th as planned.

Damn!!! My sis have already got the air tickets for the Taiwan trip and now I have to be prepared to miss out this long overdue family holiday trip. Looks like they have to go without me. One thing I learn from this episode is nothing always happen as planned. There is no confirmation of my return date yet but I pray that I will be able to go back on the 4th and no extension be made. This holiday trip is very important and hard to come by for my parents and all kudos to some admin cock up for the delay.

Now not only do I miss out the holiday, I also miss out my brother's wedding dinner. Already looking forward to it the day he told me bout the date. Wah lau eh....thats the best time to get all our old friends to gather for a Dinner and catching up especially when our gathering time become a luxury when most of them are either attached or married. There goes my MC role for the night...

Good news or bad news, I hope the mystery is revealed as soon as possible so either everything goes as plan or become contingency plan.

"Life Is Full Of Pain but Suffering Is Optional"

No comments: