Thursday, March 06, 2008

A day visit to Discover and Share Pre-School

My day visit to Discover and Share Pre-School to register Andrel for Pre-K. Part of my duty as an in-processing officer is to ensure new coming personnal to PP Det are taken care of for the first few days of their arrival. An optional part of my duty is to take pictures of all the wonderful kids at Discover and Share pre-school for my blog. Does a kid behavior and character when they are so young decide what they will be when they grow up? Some like to play in group, some prefer to be alone, some are vocal and laugh a lot while other like to give you that curious stare. I do believe a kid character and traits NATURE (good or bad) thus good education both from parents and teacher from a young age is very important to NURTURE them to the right path of life.



No comments: