Friday, March 07, 2008

Its snowing again!!!

"Snow! Snow! Snow! So white and pure. Like Cloud, Like Pure Vanilla and Baby Milk..."

Just when I thought those were the last encounter of snow 2 days ago, I was surprise again today with more snow falling from the sky. This time much heavier than those I report 2 days ago. Places were having 6 inches of snow but my apartment was within but near the fringe of the Snow storm so my area only gets 2 inches of snow. Nevertheless, its another great day for photo shooting and short burst of snow fight. We have to evacuate from the base earlier today to avoid getting into slippery and slushing road condition and instructed to head home straight. Along the way, the road is already feeling like clear Slurpee.

I headed out behind my house to find out who is laughing and shouting were coming from the mini golf course and was greeted by familiar faces of my colleague who are staying in the same apartment estate. Stayed longer than expected and nearly complete a successful experiment of frost bite on my fingers and toes. You see, I am only in a jacket, shorts and slippers in 0 degree temperature. Its man against nature and nature.


EngWee, Michelle, Xiao Mi and Riccardo

Prime Minister making a white poo hill.


Am I in Colorado or Dallas?

Miata taking a powder bath.

Looks like I was wrong previously about seeing snow for the last time in Dallas. Just got a call to stand-by at home and await further instruction about heading back to Base tomorrow. In the meantime, just gonna snuggle at home to watch some movie, edit MTV and sleep.


No comments: