Monday, March 10, 2008

Mazda Miata for sale

Its time to let go of my baby who have serve me exceptionally well for the past 8 months!!! The best car I ever own so far and I will surely get the newer model Mazda Miata SE (Special Edition) the next time I ever have the chance to come back to USA for work again. This is a really fun lightweight and nimble car with just simple, no frill automotive technology that put you really close to the road between the interface of steering wheels and road wheels. All the things you need of a car with nothing extra you never use. Currently advertise on AutoTraders.com for sale at US$7200...

MY MAZDA MIATA 1.8L, Green, Year 2000

I am drooling to get the Mazda Miata Special Edition version next time. It come factory equipped with BOSE sound system, 15" alloy wheels, full leather seats, 6 gears, ABS...etc etc. Test drove one a few days ago and totally fall in love with it. Its just US$14,000 for a second hand one with less than 60K miles on it.


One thing for sure...this is definitely not a car I can afford in Singapore...in fact, I think I can't afford any car in Singapore with sacrificing my creatures comfort for 4 wheels on the road. In the the mean time, the closes experience I have after parting with my current Miata will be on Playstation 2, Gran Turismo 4.

No comments: