Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hawaii!!!

Heading out of States and back to Singapore on the 31st May 2008. I will definately miss out the Taiwan trip but I sure don't wanna head back to Singapore and head back to work without a short holiday trip somewhere else. So why not spend just one more holiday tour in United States of America? But this time somewhere in the middle of the Pacific Ocean...Hawaii. Plan to make it a stop over trip for myself before coming back to Singapore. Been a long time since my last holiday somehow I forgotten where I gone to...

Ahh.....the Beach, the Sun and the Deep Blue Sea.



There is motorbike rental shop in Honolulu (run by Harley Davidson), maybe I will rent a BMW tourer and ride around the big big island during the day time while staying in a Hostel.


No comments: