Monday, March 17, 2008

After a day of WWE

Damn f*** dead tired after a whole day of watching live wrestling match at Tyler city. This is my first time watching a live WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) and although I already realize many years ago that it is nothing but a well choreographed fighting, I still find it entertaining especially the final match between the tag team of Shawn Micheal and Triple H vs 2 guys I just can't remember their name. Its like watching a Jackie Chan film with Ang Moh stuntman. I still remember that Shawn Micheal appeared during the WWF era back in my secondary school days and its been so many years since than. Thats was like 10 to 14 years ago and he is still around now. Together with Undertaker, I guess both of them are the longest serving wrestler in WWE.

Will be posting pictures here the next time. As for today, I need a rest.

I am TRIPLE H!!!


Tag me!!! Tag Me!!!

No comments: