Tuesday, March 18, 2008

7 Days Taiwan Trip Summary

FLUFFY FLUFFY BEAR,

Its so late already I am still working on the Taiwan Trip Itinerary. For the summary, I think when you arrive in Taiwan, just stay at Royal Castle Hotel right in the center of Ximending. Hang around Taipei for the first 3 days to experience the city life, culture, fun, the night market, Taipei 101 blar blar blar. Board a bullet train from Taipei to Chiayi (1 hr 30mins). Chiayi is the gateway to Alishan Mountain, “Guang Zi Ling” muddy Hot spring spa 關子嶺. I think Alishan is a MUST GO if you ever head to Taiwan, I feel like going there just by looking at the pictures. Spend 2 days and rejuvenate with the natural air of Alishan Mountain. Explore Explore Explore!!! Day six, head back to Taipei and go Free and Easy staying at a POSH 5 star hotel for a day. Day seven…go home lor…. The only headache I have now is booking the Hotel inbetween. Ha ha

Sincere,

BIG FLUFFY BEAR

No comments: