Saturday, March 22, 2008

1 good news and 1 bad news

Manage to catch Eddie online today and got to know 1 bad news from him.... Our dear big brother Alfred got 3rd degree burn while working on a oxygen tank. Heard that the burn on his leg and hand was so bad he need skin transplant from other parts of his body. He is in stable condition now after an operation and I wish him Get Well Soon.

Than the good news. My dear brother Eechyi is getting married? Or should I say he is going to married his girlfriend (soon to be wife) ShiYan on the 26th of March! Damn. I gonna miss the ROM.

Oh boy... everyone is changing around me and sometime change can be quite overwhelming. I sometime question myself "Where am I in life right now"? Is everyone at the letter "M" of life while I am still far behind at "E"? In a few months when I got back to Singapore, I might be facing a totally different friends and environment I got so used to 2 years ago. This is both exciting but frightening sometimes...

EVERYBODY'S CHANGING


No comments: