Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ski Apache Photoblog

Finally after sorting through thousands of picture consolidated from all of us by Garfield, I have manage to create a photo blog for my Ski Apache vacation.

"This could easily be the last Vacation I'll have in USA before heading back to Singapore, the end of my first tour of duty in RSAF Peace Prairie Detachment. I guess Skiing is something not to be missed when you are living in a country with the 4 seasons and of course lots of snow. Riccardo (me lah!!), Garfield, Ah Chan, Ah Chiang, Danny and Danny's Wife Candy... We the gang of 6 headed of early morning on the 19th off Jan 2008 westward from Dallas, Texas towards Ruidoso, New Mexico where the nearest Snow Ski and Snow Boarding resort is located. Together in a spacious Cheverolet Suburban SUV laden with baggage, lots of snacks and full of excitement to explore another new place of USA, to engage in a new sports of skiing. This is, finally my last piece of vacation photo-blog made in the USA... Special thanks to Garfield for the majority of the picture contribution as usual."


No comments: