Monday, January 28, 2008

Heavy morning fog set upon Dallas

I woke up early this morning for breakfast and when I step out of the door step to get to my vehicle. The atmosphere is weird today, everywhere is covered with smoke, I can hardly see the Apartment opposite the parking lot. No, there is no burning smell so I realize this is a heavy fog. Dallas and most of the North Texas area are covered with heavy fog today. Driving is especially hazardous when you can't even see beyond 200m of the road. I headed back to my apartment and sleep.

The last time I encounter such heavy fog was during a winter day driving towards base. 1 mile from the highway exit to Davis St/ Jefferson Blvd, my vehicle entered a heavy fog and all of a sudden I can hardly see the vehicle right in front of me. In this situation, always turn on the hazard light, low beam head light and fog light of the vehicle if it comes with a pair. Never know what you might hit in those fog.

Silent Hill 1...

Silent Hill 2



Silent Hill 3

Anyone remember who Joan Jett is? She is the female rock sensation of the 80s and I bet most of my friend have heard her song "I HATE MYSELF FOR LOVING YOU" on radio back in the primary school days. One fine day, I was humming the tune of the music and couldn't remember the lyrics and title...its like a very vivd childhood memory I got because I like to listen to the English radio channel when I was young when staying with my grandparents. The next day while heading to work, the radio was playing her song! What coincidence. Thats when I realize the tune that sometime came on my mind was Joan Jett & The Black Hearts - I Hate Myself For Loving You.






She looks like Ripley from the movie Aliens...

No comments: