Thursday, December 25, 2008

Loot from the Christmas Eve.

Today is Christmas Day, its a day to rest my tired body after a whole day of activity yesterday. Went to Da Jie and MK place for Christmas Eve Dinner and gift exchange. The husband and wife team are as usual a very good host and filled the tables with delicious food for the evening dinner. A dining experience with the ambiance Christmas song of Frank Sinatra. I learn from them how to improvise a Christmas tree when there is no space for one at home...

Its still a Christmas tree and it still serve its purpose for us to place present below it.


Left before mid night to join my "Brothers" Christmas gathering and gift exchange at Eddie's and Daphne apartment nearby. Its a rare occasion when all my brothers are gathered for the day. Still waiting for Eddie to send me the group pictures. We had a Mahjong session from mid-night to almost 7am in the morning. I must have doze several times at the later part of the game. Ended up losing S$2... so shagged out.

Headed home, bath, slept and woke up at 2.30pm in the afternoon. Its time to check out my loots from the Christmas gift exchange...

Christmas Loot 2008, the gathering.


A Digital Desk Clock. Comes with a memo clip to remind me of my outstanding bills.


M Size Renoma under wear. 2 in a box, 1 orange and 1 white. Got it from a random "pick and choose" gift exchange at Eddie place. Might be one size too large for me but I'm trying to put on weight and waist though.


A Christmas card from Kae.


A humorous Christmas blessing...


A Miniature SG Electric Guitar from Kae.


A Bell is not a bell if its not rung. A Guitar is not a Guitar if its not strum. The size and scale is just right for Fate/Stay Night Alter. Time to rock and roll!


Kae second gift, a box of Choco Pie???

Its a BIOTHERM AquaPower moisturizer! Cleverly hide in a food box. I am so easily fooled to think its food in it. hahaha. Good to use after shaving and facial mask.

Finally, a Ikiru AcuPoint Massager. Got it from gift exchange at Jie Jie and MK place. Got this from Ann.

No comments: