Friday, December 19, 2008

FINALLY!!! Friday...Icekimo outing yesterday.


Even for a Friday, we all got off work late. 9.00pm to be exact. Not exactly a really long day at work if I consider the morning 1 hour breakfast, afternoon 1 hour breakfast and 1 hour at the Spec Mess in the evening. If not for the fact that I will be going on leave on next week and I expect zero phone call and disturbance from the Empire, I would not stay so late today to clear the work. No OT pay, no off to clock... its crazy. At less I had a young colleague sticking with me for the evening work. Guess he had no choice too as he is going for leave next week as well to some Middle East Country.

Went to Icekimo with Sis yesterday. Don't know what happen, she suddenly had craving for Ice Cream and I suddenly want to gain fats! This Ice cream store is located at 8 Sin Ming Rd. The ice cream are all made within the premises. 5 Scoops with 4 different topping for S$11.50. Price per scoop is S$2.80. Its steep but the texture and taste is really good. Remind me of my big indulgence in Ben & Jerry ice cream while staying in United States. Try the Durian Ice cream, its the 招牌 flavor of the shop. I am also into the Snickers flavor, all the taste without the throat stickiness of the chocolate bar. Heard Bailey is an excellent flavor too but its sold out yesterday evening. This Ice Cream Cafe is a nice hang out tuck in the quiet private residence estate of Sin Ming Rd. I would highly recommend the place for an evening gathering of ice cream tucking with friends or family. By the way, free flow of ice water is available.

Icekimo!!! Big crowd in the evening.


The Ice Cream counter. Pinky theme.

A "Rojak" of 5 flavors and 2 toppings.


Yum yum yum...


Will be heading to M Workshop again tomorrow to shop for Tamiya Spray paint for the SD Gundam. I had been working on this week. Already going into construction of the second model "Zhu Ge Liang" while the first one "Zhao Yun" is heading for the painting phase. Salvage some card board boxes and foams from my workplace to make into a spraying booth/box for this coming Sunday paint job. Still looking around for display boxes for the SD Gundam for I will be giving both away as a gift this Christmas.

Saturday is the early Christmas dinner gathering with a my 9 Dragon brothers. Weisheng is heading to KL, PC Wu is heading for wedding dinner, Eddie had some last minute program, Shiyong is MIA. In the end the dinner gang are me, Alfred, Joachim and Thai Friend, Eechyi and Shiyan, Renhan and Angela with their daughter. Still a crowd though but I am still figuring out how we gonna reach the place.... maybe I just got to make a few trip with my car than. Its been a long time since I met all of my good friends, I will make good of this opportunity to catch up with them.

Will be a full and occupied weekend. Monday and Tuesday on leave...going to see an Indian Numerologist to get my New Year fortune read and also catch a movie on Tuesday. Although work starts on Wednesday, the whole Empire is going for Bowling game at Chevron during the Christmas eve...a club that all slave of the Empire had to pay S$5 even if you don't go at all. Kinda force to pay that money (auto deduct from salary). Sometime I wonder if I should contest against all this charges. Its like a mass of people paying for the few...


Zhao Yun ready to get some color enhancement.


Next stop. Zhuge Liang SD Gundam. Now in progress.


No comments: