Wednesday, December 10, 2008

How I fared for the Singapore Marathon 2008


Results are officially out online at Runpix.com . Just punch in my tag number 22378 and click on the Marathon button to view statistics of my first Marathon.

Here is a summary of my results,

  1. I finish in 4 hours 42 minutes
  2. I am in the 1978th place, top 17% of all runners
  3. I am in the 1839th place in the men category...still in the top 17% male runners.
  4. I took 6 mins 42 secs to cover each Kilometer.
  5. My average speed is 9 kph
You talking to me???


This is Mr PC Wu...came to support me at the finishing line. He ran 3 Marathon so far...


This is my sis, always very supportive of her big brother on this big event. Came to bring me home after the almost 5 hours run.

1 comment:

Elvin said...

Correction... should be 4.

Next year, I intend to make a comeback next year.