Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Heroes Season 2 and Season 3.


Been watching Heroes 2 lately and neglecting my studies. Although its telecast on Channel 5 every week, I have the entire Season 2 on my hard disk thanks to a bit of internet piracy back in USA. By the way, for those who are waiting to watch Season 3, you can actually watch it online at http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/ . For reasons of profit, Season 1 is no longer available for free viewing and only the last 2 episode of Season 2 are available right now. Now thats something worthwhile you can spend your monthly Broadband Bills on. Besides Heroes, there lots of other NBC drama series you can catch online.

Sometime I wonder how my life will change if I ever have any one of the powers the Character in Heroes had. It will be an outrageous request to be Peter Petrelli and Sylar for I think they are too powerful for me to handle. Been Matt Parkman (he can read people thoughts) sound like a good choice until you start knowing the truth of everything for truth hurts and society have to be fed with a moderate does of white lies. Claire Bennet with her super healing powers like Marvel's Wolverine...that means I'll never die from any injury unless I'm totally blown up. This is dangerous, I know no limits to bodily harm and knowing myself and soon I might be captured by the military and my body subjected to all sorts of experiments like fitting retractable claws in between my fingers. It hurts all the time I use those claws...

I think I will choose Nathan Petrelli for he can fly. I'm sure the general public will be more ready to accept a flying ability than others that could easily deem as mutants. Look into the history of films and you realize Super Heroes=Flying Ability. Superman, Iron man, Batman (he glides), Wonder Women, Captain Planet, David Copperfield, Harry Potter, Rocket Boy. Thus it will come as no shock to people around me if I fly while engaging cape crusading justice or simply buying food from Hawker center.

No comments: