Saturday, October 04, 2008

Primary School Gathering on 3 Oct 2008

From Left: Front, Peicong, Yong Quan, Michelle, Guo Wei and Alfred. Back, Me, Janice, Sajinee, Rajisree, Huifen.

Couple of my former Naval Base Primary School classmate dropped by Buddy Hoagies Cafe for a rare gathering last night. When was I in primary school? 1990-1994 I guess and that was more than a decade ago. I am in contact with most of the guys and gals in the picture. People like Alfred, Peicong, Yong Quan are people I frequently kept in contact with thus nothing interesting to report about them except they are married and I am not. Huifen was a coincidence. She happen to be close friends of my two close colleagues in the Air Force. The gathering could not be possible if I never spoke to her over the phone few weeks ago while she is having dinner with my colleague. Contact with Michelle was on and off in the past however we just recently met up to have a farewell dinner for BoonSiong who had just left for Qatar 2 days ago. Glad to know she is happily married and a baby is coming soon. Guowei, last seen during Peicong's 21st Birthday is doing pretty well in the FOREX trading business which requires him to stay in Batam from Monday to Friday. He is married. Janice just ROM last month and is currently working as a Medical research personal, moving away from her previous job as nurse. The two Indian lady I never met after leaving Primary school is Sajinee who works at TIMES Magazine and Rajisree who I forgot what she is doing now but she is really different now, looks like Bollywood actress.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Send out a spoilt Western Digital Hard disk through mail to Flextronic Services for warranty exchange 1 week ago and was surprise to receive the replacement within a week. So happy that my effort in packaging it for mail and warranty claim pays off. In fact the RMA process was a breeze and glad to know that the hard disk I brought from USA actually got a International Warranty.

No comments: