Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tea Lover should consider HARIO

Yesterday, I went out with my "Brothers" for drink and a few round of pool at Orchid Country Club. Had our usual 3 jug of beer at a promotional price of S$36. After filling myself to the limit but not the realm of drunkenness, we headed back to Yishun to have Satay for supper.

Headed hope, shower and fall asleep. Wake up in the middle of the night with a splitting headache and a weird feeling in my stomach. Looks like the beer and churning the satay like some kind of human washing machine. Proceeded to the toilet to vomit, unloading almost 2 mug of beer. Next time I will not dare eat Satay after a heavy drinking session. It was totally embarrassing to have my mum patting my back while I was vomiting but without her patting my back, those stuff will just stuck halfway between my mouth and Stomach, a situation less than desirable.

Woke up this morning feeling better but weak. So I decided to do some body therapy today by sitting in front of the PC watching a Naruto Movie and drinking Jasmine Tea from the Hario Tea pot I brought last week from Takashimaya. Thanks to Sis Takashimaya shoppign voucher, I save $55 buying the Hario Tea Pot and warmer set (using tea light). The right tea drinking glassware actually does a better job in bringing out the taste of the tea leaf than just dumping the tea leaf in a mug and straining it like what I did in the past. Having a tea warmer ensure the tea won't turn cold while I am enjoying the movie or while studying.

HARIO is a 80 years old Japanese glassware company. Their focus is the design, production and marketing of HARIO various range of glassware product from Automotive headlight cover, medical apparatus, baby milk bottle, Coffee ware, tea ware ...etc...etc. Products are made through the combine use of modern technology and age old traditional glass making techniques, all this with a constant attention to environmental friendliness. From the all natural ingredients for making glass to the use of clean electric powered furnace, every process had the mother earth in mind.



No comments: