Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Close shave...almost "mati"

I really want to take this moment to reflect on what happen today and count my blessing that I escaped from what could be the most severe setback to my life in the Empire. Phew... I think I got a bit too comfortable for awhile and got slightly carried away with things. In any case, the odds were wildly against me. Its like fighting a force of a thousand with a dozen man. How lucky I am... ... Looking back on that moment, I am glad that some quick fingers and thinking adverted a certain disaster. The lesson learnt for the day are not to tempt with fate and take stupid risk. In the end, I must thank the "Red Banner" for diverting the attention from the obvious landing me in a small lost instead of an annihilation. Somehow I got this feeling some higher being spared my life to let me live to tell the tales.

Just discover that my Casio Digital Camera had manual ISO settings....say bye bye to grainy pics... Here are some pictures I took of the toys in my glass display cabinet using a smooth and soft ISO50/100 setting. I think I should embark on a Macro-Toy-Photography hobby...

Nu-Gundam


Fate/Stay Night


VF-1S from Macross


EVA-02


EVA-01

EVA-00

No comments: