Thursday, October 23, 2008

A man's wisdom lives on when he is not around

There were books of biography from past and now there are personal blogs. Each medium serve as an excellent channel for individual to share their great wisdom, values and principles of living with the rest of the world. This is especially so for Dr Lee Kum Tatt's blog which I stumbled upon while reading former NTUC CEO Tan Kin Lian's blog on current Singapore financial saga. I highly recommend you to browse through his blog especially on his views on Education. I find it very enriching and set my motives/goals of education especially when I myself is embarking on a degree programme next year. Besides his view on Education, as a scientist himself the late Dr Lee also wrote about his life in the field of Science and Technology. Finally another interesting read will be "The Pen is mightier than the sword". I will give this wisdom loaded but simple design blog a 10/10 for the great contribution of words to improving our society.

No comments: