Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Sacrifice For Others

The most difficult things to do in life is selfless sacrifice, help or assistance to others in need. Maybe most of us are compel to do so out of circumstances or rewards. Sometime I really wonder whats in the mind of certain people I know that willing to sacrifice the blood, sweat and sleepless night to achieve something I thought got nothing to do with them selves. Whats the benefit?

Some times the sacrifice is 我不入地狱,谁入地狱? Its kinda circumstantial in this case and seems like we got no control over it. Maybe the right term to use is arrowing and not been able to arrow to someone else.

As for doing things for rewards? I guess thats the worst ways to carry your life with. Rewards come naturally to those who never even yield for it in the first place in everything they do or contribute. I think GOD have eyes to see who are the real deal and who are the actor/actress although I am admit I'm an Atheist

No comments: