Sunday, May 11, 2008

Packing Box Saturday

Friday was box packing day and so is today. Saturday is box packing day again and I think I completed 85% of packing all my stuff in box to be send home. The remaining 15% goes to my Sis ridiculous amount of COACH bags, some more of my clothings and a package brought by my friend YX. The house is in a real mess right now from neglected tidiness and soon it will look like a warehouse with lots of boxes here and there.

Mess...

Messier...

Very damn messy!!!

The fun part about packing everything up is finding things I kept for more than a year in a corner. This things bring back lost memory and reminded me of who I am in the past and what I told myself to be in the future... First it was a A3 size sketch book I had from my Design school in NYP to my Mechatronic school in TP. I like to draw military planes back than. The next was a piece of paper with a list of things I want to achieve in life, written during my retreat at YellowStone National Park. I only achieve one of the goal so far because its easy to do so with money.


Just a few drawing I did long before I even join the Air Force. I was a design student back in the old days. Some drawing took a day and some took an hours. All done using Pencil or Color Pencil. Sometime I wish to get back my naive character back when drawing was everything. Its not too late...its not too late...


Drawing done during my time as an Engineering student in Temasek Polytechnic. Time are hard, I need the money and so my right hand signed the contract with RSAF. But I still like to draw... this time its concept drawing for projects.

Some asshole put this in my sketch book, its funny though. Click the picture and read it. Its a story of a Penis.


  1. 1-Working on it... have a vague idea.
  2. 2-Done it! Now selling my Mazda Miata. Fun car...Highly recommended
  3. 3-Its over...its all over...I left it in the recycle bin of my mind, not emptied.
  4. 4-She is very successful and I got lots of respect for her. I think she is more capable of supporting me than the other way round.
  5. 5-I got my poker chip, Nintendo Wii, Guitar Hero and mediocre cooking skills to make this happen.
  6. 6-Money Money Money...
  7. 7-Money Money Money...
  8. 8-Money Money Money...
  9. 9-Already doing so? Can't you guys see it?
  10. 10-I think I can teach them academic subject while travelling around the world but I'm sure they have more to teach me too.

No comments: