Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Start of my road trip. First stop Cadillac Ranch!



The start of my long holiday Journey from Dallas Texas to Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming!!! It all happen on the 27th Jun 2007 till 7th July 2007. Joining in my road trip is my good colleague and photographer for the Trip, Garfield-san with his US$2500 Camera and lens set. We drove westward throught Texas to the City of Amarillo where the Cadillac Ranch is located. Ended the first day of driving and touring at the Air Force Academy Inn located in Colorado, few miles South of Denver.

Ok I know its kind of funny that the few previous blog I was talking about all the places I tour near the end of my tour. Excuse me, there was tons of picture took from the start of the trip that it almost took forever to filter out the poorly taken one and Garfield only pass me pictures of the last 2 days of our tour initially. Thus I bo bian have to blog from the end initially. Ok lah, so here goes...the start of my trip. As usual its a photo-blog again.

"Click Me!"

Hmm...start to find my blog black background very dull. Gonna work on changing the background from black to something else... I thinking of filling the empty spaces with dynamic pictures or maybe my own sales ads or my favourite Yourtube video or flash animation or.....wah....lots of option but need to make time for it.

No comments: