Saturday, July 21, 2007

Program for this weekend

A fully pack Saturday Morning and afternoon for me,

1- Head down to Plano for a soccer scrimage with some China guys. Was told about the match this afternoon. Good thing I got my Adidas Shin guard and 2 pair of soccer socks today at Sports Authority (Finally some decent gears other than my soccer boots). Will be meeting Mun Kit at 8.30am and head down to the Soccer pitch in his Mazda Miata. Got to play hard and smart tomorrow to train up for the upcoming league. They say I can run and have big lung but have no ball sense. I say...its really true. So thats my problem and awareness is the first step to correction.

2- The soccer match should end at 11.30am where I will head back home, take a quick shower and meet up with a group of colleagues at 1.00pm. We will be visiting the Louis Tussand's Wax Museum and the "Ripley's Believe it or Not" museum at Grand Prarie. Sorry guys, I push back the timing from 9am to 1pm so you guys can wake up later, I could play soccer in the morning and Adrain could come back home for a rest after his Guard Duty today. Attendance list for tomorrow outing-

  1. Riccardo
  2. Master Andy
  3. Garfield
  4. Chip Chip
  5. Ashley
  6. Ricky, Ricky's Girl Friend, Ricky's Sister
  7. Mun Kit and Shirlene
  8. Sen Long
  9. Ryan
  10. Adrain
  11. Ah Chan
  12. John

First time organizing an outing. Hope it will be a success. Next outing plan will be Six Flag Amusement Park...

ZZzzzzzzzZzzzzZzZZzz

No comments: