Thursday, July 12, 2007

St Louis GateWay Arch in Missouri

Today I like to show you guys (and gals) Pictures I took in St Louis Missouri. This is St Louis in the State of Missouri. The famous St Louis Gate Arch is located right here! Also known as “Jefferson National Expansion Monument built to mainly commenerate the westward movement of American Explorers and Pioneer as you know America was founded by the white guys from the East Coast. I was here on the 5th of July after almost 10 hours drive from the State of Nebraska, passing throught the State of Kansas. Driving for long distance cause hallucination. I'm glad I made it here in one piece! Click on the photo piles to access my online photo Gallery. Next up, the Car Hedge in Alliance City, Nebraska.

Click Me!!!

and now, before I head to bed, got to show you a video that I just can't get tired watching it. Its the opening clips from the Anime, Lucky Star!!!




and a very hilarious Initial D parody from Lucky Star.

No comments: