Monday, February 25, 2008

Wonderful Sunday Weather

Today, Sunday really earns its name for the excellent weather we got here in Dallas. The sun was obscured for this cloudless day and the temperature is at a cool 20 degree Celsius. No strong wind to add to the wind chill but just light gentle breeze. Today was heaven compared to the other days in the past where its either too cold, too dark or too windy, no to mention the heavy rain last week that cost a series of flood around the area.

I went for a run today, not the usual route but new ones just to make good use of the weather. Was running along a river stream connecting between Cowboys Parkway and Rodeo Dr, can see ducks, geese and crane sliding in the water without a care in the world. Have not been running for almost 1 whole week and already feeling kinda guilty about it especially when I suppose to work towards my goal of completing the Singapore Standard Chartered Marathon 2008.

Came home, took a hot shower and headed out for the weekend grocery shopping. Its time to bring the top down for my Mazda Miata. I love to feel the breeze and sunshine of driving so I guess if I ever come back to US again, I'm sure to get a convertible again. Maybe a Honda S2000? Anyway, the weather again was damn good, I really took my own sweet time driving 20min to reach "Yue Mei" Asian Supermarket. Sunday is a day to stay at home and do housekeeping and grocery shopping. Got myself $28 worth of grocery to sustain for this week.




This Sunday reminds me of the song from No Doubt- "Sunday Morning" shown above in a Youtube video. I wish I could bring today's weather back to Singapore and have it for 365 days of the year.

Its me enjoying the air filled with CO2 emission of my car.

Was digging through the pictures in my camera phone and found this...

I wonder how many people in the world hold a pen this way. What can we tell of a person base on the way he/she hold the pen?

No comments: