Saturday, February 16, 2008

Its the long Weekend! Its the President Day!!!

Yeah!!! Time to go shopping! Sadly the weather forecast is for 100% thunderstorm tomorrow so our travel plans had been moved to Sunday instead.

Today I am furious. After paying my credit card outstanding amount, Chase bank still charge me an interest of US$22 when the guy over the phone previously mention no interest rate will be vested on my account. Told the customer service officer over the phone to waive it off (in fact I demand) but she just firmly stood her grounds. WTF. Anyway, its just US$22 dollars. Not that I am rich or what but just wanna keep a good mood for this weekend and no brood over it.

Since there is no travel plan for tomorrow. I'm just gonna organize a Olive Garden feast out with some of my colleague in the evening. As for tonight, after finishing up all the weekend admin stuff like paying bills, laundry, checking e-mails and scanning for good President Day technology deals...I just simply gonna lay back with a Pint of BEN and JERRY ice cream and enjoy a movie.

Talking about movie, I seems to be watching more and more early 90s film like Pulp Fiction which was film in 1994. That was when I was just Primary 6. I'm sure I won't be able to understand the film back than let alone watch it since its R(A). Man...whats the point with the movie censorship grading and rating to deter youth from the influence when everyone can watch or download it off the Internet? For all it does, its not really for protection but to pacify the parents, religious group and anti-violent group. After watching Pulp Fiction, I just don't understand how R(A) it could be to young people...

Its just John Travolta and Samuel L Jackson with Guns. Whats wrong?

No comments: