Wednesday, December 26, 2007

SteamBoat at Renhan and Angela new apartment

I hope I could post of the Christmas eve gathering at Alfred's and April's place but I haven't get the photos from Alfred yet. So fast forward to Christmas Day itself where we brothers are invited to Renhan's new apartment for a house warming c.u.m Steamboat lunch gathering. Nice apartment, really spacious and very thoughtfully designed.

Slurp!!! Seafood buffet! I love the pig liver. Renhan woke up early to shop the grocery for the seafood steamboat.


Big Bro and 4th Bro patiently waiting to start the makan session while staring in thin air.


Good food is nothing without a great company of my bros and their wife. From left to right, Eddie, Renhan, Angela, April and Alfred.


Renhan's Daughter...Baby Celeste having her lunch out of the bottle. Much much more healthy compare to our sinful diet of the day.


No comments: