Sunday, December 16, 2007

Santa Riccardo coming to Singapore

3 more days to go and I will be on my way back to Singapore for my second home trip. Its been almost 9 months since my last home trip and Singapore still feel refreshing as ever to me. Unlike the last one, I am really looking forward to Singapore this time round. With the festive Christmas period during my 1 week plus stay in Singapore (from the 21st to 29th December) I was invited to attend 3 Christmas party from Saturday onwards, just one day after I touch down in Singapore.

First off will be house warming cum early Christmas gathering at Peicong and Aijuan new apartment on Saturday evening. On Christmas eve I will be heading to my dear brother Alfred and April apartment's Christmas celebration at his new apartment at Sembawang and also to Renhan and his wife place later on in the evening. Phew.....seems like everyone is getting married and getting new apartment.

Whats a Christmas celebration or gathering without present? As a more than 1 years resident in the US of A, with the great shopping outlets all around the place...there is almost limitless gift idea to choose from. So Mr Riccardo will be Santa Claus back in Singapore this time round. I might not be a worshiper of the true meaning of Christmas so to me its a day where we exchange gift with each other in appreciation and gratefulness of the friendship, brotherhood or intimate relationship for the past 1 years.

Of course not to forget the family bonding of my Dear Sis, Mum and Dad who all deserve all the quality time I can give during this festive period. I am going to bring them all to a nice restaurant (Chinese food of course!!!) for a nice quality family Christmas Day dinner to make up for all the family time lost when I'm away.

I am not spared Guard Duty for this weekend even with my home trip looming in the background. Well, the few shopping excursion have net almost 15kg of gifts for friends and family and thats gonna take time to wrap. I don't think I have the time to go through the scissors, gift wrap and masking tape when I'm back in Singapore so I decided to tackle this necessary Christmas chore during the Sunday guard duty. At less I got the whole day and all the stationary supplies I need in base.

Watch me transform 15kg raw shopping items into neatly wrapped present in tomorrow blog.

So looking forward to my home trip because of her too. Alas, I guess we both finally could have a little spark going back in our relationship. Somehow that period of separation and cool down period helped us both to understand each other better and reignited my affection for her back again. When work and lifestyle overwhelmed my daily thoughts of her and I almost loss her from my mind...she came back into my life again from a simple message on a post card. I only regret that with only a week in Singapore, I just have that little amount of time to spend with her that I wish I could have 1 week more in Singapore. But I know in my heart, its all gonna be good from now when we both put our heart and soul in it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow.. why you never tell me you are in depth love with someone. haha...

okok... it the season with love.