Sunday, December 30, 2007

Back to Dallas

Hello everyone, I am back to Dallas after 1 week plus home trip in Singapore. It was a short and sweet holiday for me ( and for my good friends back home). Thanks to the festive season, there is no shortage of party, food and booze to go around with. Rest assure that I will be posting all the photos taken with you guys after I get some sleep later on from the Jet lag.

The short week surely was pack with activity from "chionging" session at Dragonfly, 3 house warming party, a Christmas eve party, my family reunion dinner, movies and a farewell dinner 1 day before I flown off. Really appreciate the time you guys and gals spend with me, thank you thank you.

The return flight on SIA SQ016 make a stop over at South Korea Incheon Air Port. Throughout the flight, I have 2 occasion (during take-off and during landing) to chat with a young Air Stewardess who came from Malaysia. Her name is Yow which translate to Rao in Chinese. What a rare surname. Chat about the ranking system if the Air Stewardess, how long she work, where she from, where I am from, What work I am in, about San Francisco and whether I can be a SIA pilot. Sad.... the entire flight crew was changed during the 1 hour stop over and I never meet her again. Very sweet girl, when I mention it was snowing outside, she was really excited and said like a little girl "Wow, its snowy...I like snow". The last word exchange between me and Miss Yow was "Happy New Year". Ahh....cannot forget her sweet smile and voice.

Next leg of flight to San Francisco took 9 hours and I have to camp 6 hours at San Francisco Airport for the United Airline 0456 flight at 1830hrs which was delayed an hour due to foggy condition. So the flight only took off at 1930 and reaches Dallas at 0030 local time. Ricky picked me from the Airport and we head off to IHOP for supper. Got some updates from him about work and the RSAF car accident in Arizona.

Whee....I am still wide awake! Thank god its Sunday and I will be working at 3pm on Monday so I have more than 24 hours to tune my circadian rhythm back on track.

No comments: