Friday, December 07, 2007

A 5 min blog to kill the bored Vampire in me

5.07am early in the morning. When everyone is getting up ready for work and the rooster is cuckolding... here I am, on my bed with my Sony Laptop blogging away and getting ready to sleep. That's the reality of my life this week working the graveyard shift like ghost and zombies. Work at 6am and got home at 3 to 5am in the morning. When the sun rise, I go to bed.

Good thing I still love garlic and the sight of the Cross cause no discomfort to me. I check my pulse, yes its still beating and I have not succumbed to 4 days of darkness. One more day to go, and it will be the weekend! Oh, speaking about the weekend remind me of my Saturday guard duty in Base. A day of just just staying in the base with a partner from 8am to 8am next day. Well I already have plans for this 24 Hrs stay at my workplace.

First, I am going to finish the entire Season 4 of "Cold Case" which should burn away 4 hours of the day. Next I gonna buried myself after lunch on my Nintendo DS Lite from RuneFactory to Legend Of Zelda Phantom HourGlass. In the evening, if its not too cold, I'm intending to go for a evening run around the base before heading out to buy Dinner. Finally surf the net a while after dinner before hitting the bed....Zzzzzz.

Thats how the guard duty is carried out.

Oh did I mention I will be doing guard duty again next Sunday? Well, its not too bad doing 2 weekends because I will get a day off on Monday on both occasion. So a guard duty on Sunday 16th, Day Off on Monday 17th, will request another Day Off on Tuesday 18th and finally fly out of Dallas on Wednesday...a 18 hrs flight back to Singapore to meet all my family, friends and the wonderful variety of Singapore food! So looking forward to that 1 week break in Singapore.

Brought so much stuff during Thanksgiving shopping for Christmas gift back in Singapore that I need to dedicate next Saturday as gift wrapping day. Need to prep those presents before flying back on the 19th December. There will be a early Christmas cum house warming at Peicong new home on the 22nd and on a Christmas Eve gathering at Alfred+April house. Looking forward to the Gift exchange ceremony.

Tired liao...going sleep...ZZZzzzzzZzzzz

No comments: