Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Leaving for Singapore....soon

I typing this today from my base on the last day of work before I hike an American Airlines flight to Los Angeles later on in the evening. Next will be SIA SQ001 all the way from US soil back to Singapore. Weather predicition for 30% precipitation (fancy name for rain) in Dallas and I hope my flight will not be delay. I wonder how much my country have changed or how much I have lost touch with it. I am eager to learn how everyone of my friends and family have changed or how much I have lost touch with them. Most of all, I hope for pleasent surprises and a jolly good Christmas celebration back home, with family or friends.

1 week is really too short, now I realise. I only have a single weekend to spend upon touch down for I will be taking a morning flight on Saturday 29th back to US again. Already there is plan on my mind to change my return flight to Sunday 30th instead so I have at less half a weekend in Singapore.

Wish the jet lag don't hold me back from all the activites. :)

1 comment:

Elvin said...

Welcome home!