Saturday, December 22, 2007

Back to home!!!

Phew....finally finish setting up the home wireless network in my apartment. My sis have subscribed to Starhub MaxOnline while I was away but was always confined to using the internet near the router because there is not wireless router at home.

I brought back a Trendnet Wireless Router to setup a home wireless router to free my family from chaining themselves to the 4 ft network cables. After struggling 2 hours with settings and troubleshooting, I could almost shoot myself for not realizing that the router does not connect to the Internet because I failed to restart all the device, from the Cable Modem to the Router and finally the laptop I am typing on now.

So now, I am back online wirelessly with my first blog in Singapore. Time is short for me in Singapore and 1 day have already pass since I landed. It was a good first day in Singapore. Went to re-contract my dads Starhub mobile lines (under my name) with a new, discounted Sony Ericsson K850i for my sis. Next I went to the traffic police department to get my replacement driver's license which was lost in USA. Than my family head down to my Uncle Yong Tau Fu store at Aljunied for lunch before heading back home for a rest. The evening was spend with my 2 brothers, Alfred and Eddie, chilling out with a can of beer and couple of winning Eleven 9 games on PS2.

This morning, me, my sis and dad headed to Prata Place along Sembawang Rd for breakfast. Mum is tired from work so she is still in bed. I super miss having prata for breakfast. Its been almost 9 months lor. My Singapore Saturday routine was running in the morning and Prata and Teh Tarik to replenish the energy.

I sense a strong prata presense here. 1 Kosong, 1 Onison and 1 Teh Tarik

Human beings are at the top of the food chain while wheat from prata are the lowest in the chain.


Ok got to go now. Heading out for lunch and than to Peicong's Christmas gathering.

No comments: